Full Mouth Rejuvenation in Houston
Full mouth rejuvenation allows a patient to turn back the clock by restoring premature wear, or broken and dysfunctional teeth. Not only does this dramatically improve the appearance of a patient’s smile, but more importantly restores his or her ability to chew normally, relieving chronic pain in the joint and teeth by redesigning the bite and the way the teeth function together. Dr. Ritsco’s expertise as a prosthodontist and his vast experience in treating hundreds of patients with chronic conditions gives him exceptional insight into the most appropriate treatment.
You May Be a Candidate for Rejuvenation If:
- You must reconstruct how your teeth come together to relieve pain in the jaw joint
- If you have excessive wear or breakdown on every tooth
- Destruction or failing restorations dictate that conservative dentistry is no longer an option
- You experience recurring headaches unimproved by other therapies
- Chronic hot/cold sensitivity
- You want to “youthenize” your appearance by changing the position of your jaw that mimics the result of a non-surgical facelift
How Does It Work
Full mouth rejuvenation utilizes current technologies to reshape and rebuild one’s teeth, gums, and surrounding areas. Dr. Ritsco customizes his treatment strategy for each unique case. With full mouth rejuvenation, you do not have to settle for the natural course of aging your mouth has taken. You can eat without getting pangs of discomfort from hot or cold food, you can start your day without soreness in your jaw, and you can complete tasks without having to fight recurring headaches. Full mouth rejuvenation requires an advanced treatment procedure that uses state-of-the-art technology. During this phase, sophisticated diagnostic tools are used to measure mouth formation. The goal of treatment is to properly align the jaw and rebuild damaged teeth. The jaw position is typically corrected using a plastic orthotic that fits over the top of the teeth. This plastic mimics the final position that ensures you get the results you are looking for before the permanent all-porcelain restorations are placed. The result is an attractively enhanced smile using durable materials that will stand the test of time.